The Cantilevered Single Carport Series fits harmoniously to any setting. Despite high functionality and cutting-edge design, it still is available at an affordable price, with the high-quality material is perfectly crafted. Not only timeless but thanks to a combination of anodised aluminium and polycarbonate that is incredibly flexible and strong.
- Shelter the car from wind and rain. It protects your car from rust and dust, which will extend the life of the car’s paintwork.
- Protect your car from the rising temperatures in the summer.
- Will let the light in, but protect from the harsh UV light, it stops 95% UV light coming through.
- Prevent windows from excess frosting during cold icy nights.
- Offer protection against heavy wind and snowfall.
- Convenient to use and no hassle access, especially during inclement weather as all is under an open canopy.
- Better parking for your car.
This carport has a high-quality framework, stable and flexible, modern design the roof is made with German polycarbonate in clear glass. It is 95% protection against UV rays and 50% against infrared rays, A gutter with a drain pipe is integrated. It can hold (EX. Snow in this model 60 kg/m². The Wind Resistance Is In The Range Of 122 km/h.)
Assembly instructions are included for the DIY installation of our Carports, including all parts and fixing materials/accessories for it.
These offer a complete DIY carport kit, which can also be used for a veranda, walkway, playground canopy or many other applications. Below you will find the most popular sizes in a brown or grey powder-coated aluminium framework and the solid, clear 3mm polycarbonate sheets. If you require other combinations please use the carport parts calculator at the bottom of the page.