RETURNS AND WARRANTY
SAFE-TECH.uk provides fast, convenient, and efficient returns and exchange services for your order from us and from the SAFE-TECH.uk website. If there is any quality problem when you receive the product, please feel free to contact our after-sales team via sales@SAFE-TECH.uk, and we will provide a detailed returns and exchange process.
2-Year Limited Warranty
Unless otherwise noted on our Products page, the default product warranty period is 2 years starting from the date you receive the product, during which you are eligible for free repair. All repairs need to be confirmed with the manufacturer via our customer service. You will need to pay the shipping fees for returning the product, but we will cover the shipping fees to send the repaired product back to you. If you misuse or damage the product, you will not be eligible for free repair. However, you can still send it to us for repair at your expense. Return shipping fees will be the customer's responsibility in such cases.
Warranty Exemptions and Notes
1. Product's natural degradation, breakage, or damage during use are not covered in our warranties but considered part of the customer's responsibility.
2. If you misuse or damage the product, the warranty of your product will be rendered void immediately. Accordingly, compensation will not be available in such cases. However, you are welcome to contact us for purchasing a new one or spare parts (if applicable). We will charge for the original price of the items and a shipping fee.
Please find information on how to maintain your product in the user manual for the relevant product
The customer voids the warranty if they:
- Flash the firmware of a device or root a device.
- Open the body in an attempt to fix the device.
- Modify, remove, customize, or swap parts of the product.
- Use the device in a way that it is not originally intended for.
- Continue to use the item once a fault occurs and causes more damage.
3. All returns must first be authorized by our support team prior to return. Please kindly refer to the following steps in "How to request a warranty" below. For incomplete warranty requests, SAFE-TECH.uk reserves the right to refuse any compensation.
4. All returns will be inspected by our technical team upon arrival. If the returned item cannot be repaired, SAFE-TECH.uk will offer an alternative solution.
1. For the return request, SAFE-TECH.uk is not responsible for lost packages due to the carrier, or products received that cannot be verified.
2. The customer is responsible for all customs charges, duties, or tariffs when the item is shipped to our warehouse. We will refund you upon receipt of the returned goods. Please note that we will deduct the customs charges from your authorized refund amount (the original product cost). All shipping charges for returning the item are non-refundable.
3. SAFE-TECH.uk will, by default, resend the item to the customer via our normal shipping process. If the customer wants to utilize a faster shipping method, the relevant shipping fee is applicable.
4. Returned products must be undamaged, clean, and in new condition with all original materials, i.e. original packaging, manuals and accessories.
How to Request a Warranty (Returns, Repair and Refund)
All claims must be dealt with in writing.
Our staff will not process any claims for damages by telephone please do not ask them to do so!
If you have an issue with the item, please contact us via our customer support email at sales@SAFE-TECH.uk. Please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Provide the product order ID assigned to your purchase.
2. Describe the problem with your item in detail: What happened? When? How? Please also state your full order number and product code (SKU number).
3. Tell us what steps you have already taken to resolve the issue.
4. Send a clear photo or video showing the defect(s); these should be taken under good lighting.
Note: Photos/videos should ideally be clear and focused, taken under good lighting conditions, and from a close to medium distance. This allows us to identify and verify the issue(s). We will always do our very best to help you. Thank you for providing all the information stated above in advance.
Missing Item(s), Wrong Item(s) or Incorrect Package Sent
Please be sure to open the parcel and carefully check the contents before signing for the package.
For any issues, please carefully follow our warranty process to minimize any delays:
1. Contact our support centre with your order number and the product code (SKU number).
2. Please send us a clear picture of the outer packaging, all shipping labels visible, and (if applicable) the item received.
- If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
- If we have shipped the wrong item: we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). SAFE-TECH.uk will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and compensate for the return shipping fee when we receive it.
Lifetime Technical Support
Reliable, helpful and flexible, SAFE-TECH.uk offers technical support over the lifetime of your products. Buy with confidence and enjoy the support you deserve.