This little bot is your new best babble buddy. Talk to Robot and he’ll repeat you word for word in his own wacky way.
Gab and giggle with glee! Cheerfully chat and chuckle, The Robot is ready to delight you.
- Fun Toys: These toys with vibrant LEDs are interactive robotics for kids. Watch and listen as this kids robot lights up when you talk, then repeats it all. Smart Toys that are both educational and fun!
- Designed for Kids: Pocket-sized kids travel toys for plane rides and car trips. This mini metal robot toy fits in your carry-on and keeps kids entertained for hours.
- Learn Play: Tap robot’s button twice and talk – these cool kids robot toy repeats everything you say, a toy robot both kids and adults will love (batteries included).
- Best Gifts: Posable body makes these toddler toys a great gift idea for kids. Ideal as birthday gifts and party favours. One of the perfect gifts for boys.
- Get with Confidence: Your satisfaction has always been our top priority. That is why all of our toys come with a 100% money-back guarantee policy! Make a thoughtful gift to your kids and keep them entertained for much longer!
- Press the ON/OFF button on Robot’s head to power on; a powerup sound effect will play.
- Press ON/OFF again to activate ROBOT MODE; a chime will sound and Robot will now repeat what you say-up to 20 seconds at a time!
- Press the ON/OFF button again to turn Robot off (and conserve battery power); a power-down sound effect will play.
- The robot will turn off automatically after a short while if he detects no sound.
Replace the battery cover, reinsert screw and tighten.
DO NOT dispose of batteries in a fire; batteries may leak or explode. Batteries must be disposed of immediately and responsibly.
Remove cover with a small Phillips screwdriver. Insert 3 new LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries in the direction indicated.
BATTERY SAFETY INFO
The robot is equipped with 3 non-rechargeable LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries.
Check Robot to ensure battery compartment is secure before play. Do not mix different types of batteries, or new and used batteries.
Use only LR44 1.5V button-cell batteries. Do not allow children to play with batteries. Do not attempt to repair or interfere with the battery compartment or terminals.