- Input & Output – Input composite video through yellow/white/red line, then output HDMI 1080p (60HZ), displayed on support 1080p (60HZ) HDTV / Monitor. Please note, this AV to HDMI adapter only supports HDMI 1080p or 720p output.
- Wide compatibility – Supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL / M, PAL / N standard TV formats input. Widely used on TV, PC, PS3/PS4, Xbox, STB, VHS, VCR, DVD Player/Blu-Ray Player, Monitor, TV, Camera, Projector/Beamer, Game Consoles, Wii, etc.
- Plug and play – No need to install drivers, portable and flexible. Provide advanced signal processing with great precision, colours, resolutions.
- Mini Size – PORTHOLIC AV to HDMI adapter with a size of 6 x 5.4 x 2 cm can be placed anywhere and takes up no space on your table.
- Note – This RCA to HDMI only converts AV to HDMI and does NOT support HDMI to AV. The product is powered via a USB power cable (5V 1A) to ensure the proper operation of the product.
- Colour Name: Black
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Package Dimensions : 11 x 9 x 3.2 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available: 16 Oct. 2018
- Manufacturer: PORTHOLIC
PORTHOLIC RCA to HDMI Converter
- ONE-WAY CONVERSION: ONLY FOR RCA TO HDMI, NOT FOR HDMI TO RCA.
- This converter works great with 720p or 1080p TVs, and the output mode is easily selectable via a switch on the unit.
- The advanced processing of this converter allows you to achieve the clearest picture quality with optimal colour and detail reproduction.
- Both video and audio are integrated into the HDMI output and provide a pure digital signal to maximise the fidelity of audio and video.
Be sure to connect the USB cable to supply power to the device for proper operation.
Make sure the switch is set to the correct display format (NTSC for North American TV, PAL for Europe/Asia).
For the converter to work correctly, all cables must be connected and used (yellow: video, white: left channel and red: right channel).
No driver installation required, portable, flexible, plug and play
Supports PAL, NTSC3.58, NTSC4.43, SECAM, PAL/M, PAL/N inputs for standard TV formats
The output of audio synchronization with video
Can be displayed on monitor/ TV with 1920×[email protected] High bandwidth capability