- Heat up fast and work great, 60 Watts, thermostat range 200 °C-450 °C
- Soft grip handle design for maximum comfort and reduced slippage
- Five soldering iron tips kit can meet different basic soldering jobs
- Easy to use: No need soldering station, just plug and play
- Come with necessary accessories: Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. Tube and Tweezer
- Soldering Iron Length: 7.0in
- Cable Length: 59.0in (150 cm)
- Working Voltage: 200V-230V
- Power: 60W
How to solder
1. Clean the parts to be joined
2. Clean soldering iron tip and tin all surface of tip with a coating of solder
3. Heat parts ,not solder, to be joined
4. Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not the soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
1. When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, a wisp of smoke rises from the end of tip, which is a normal phenomenon. It will stop after a short while and never come out again.
2. Use soldering stand or other things to avoid burning fingers.
3. Don’t pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, or the heating element life will be shortened.
4. After finishing using the solder iron, please dont polish the surface of tip with file.
5. Don’t apply too much solder.
6. Please fix the stand on table with adhesive tape to keep it steady and safe for propping up soldering iron.
7. The soldering iron should be gently taken from or put on the stand when the solder iron is at high temperature.
1 x Temperature Adjust Soldering Iron
5 x Soldering Iron Tips
1 x Pocket Pack Solder 60/40 0.031 0.50 oz. Tube
1 x Desoldering pump
1 x Soldering station
1 x Tweezers